Fillmore's Fuel Frenzy is a mini game in Cars Mater-National.
- Collect gas cans as you drive
- Don't overfill your tank - that wastes fuel
- The number on a can shows uses remaining, dont waste them.
- Drive as many laps as you can!
There are 3 types of gas cans, small, medium, and large. The small one gives you a little bit of fuel. The medium sized one is one quarter of the whole gas tank. The large one gives you half of the whole gas tank. You need to finish 2 laps to win the level.
- In Fillmore's Fuel Frenzy, boost wastes gas. Use it only if you really need to get somewhere fast.
- Beat all nine Fillmore's Fuel Frenzy levels to earn a sticker.
- Don't go so fast, you can't pick up enough fuel to keep going!
- The key to scoring a high lap count is wasting as little gas as possible.
|Level Number||Race Track||Location||Reward|
|1||Radiator Springs Circuit||Radiator Springs||1 banner|
|2||Fillmore's Nature Preserve||Radiator Springs||1 banner|
|4||Ornament Valley Airport||Ornament Valley||2 banners|
|5||Inside the Turkey||Ornament Valley||2 banners|
|6||Rustbucket Grand Prix||Ornament Valley||2 banners|
|7||Wheel Well Circuit||Tailfin Pass||3 banners|
|8||The Upper Mine||Tailfin Pass||3 banners|
|9||Tailfin Pass||3 banners|
Each 3 levels that are in the same location are at the same blue mini game target. The one in Radiator Springs is in front of Fillmore's Taste-In. The one on Ornament Valley is on the west side of the railroad crossing. In Tailfin Pass, it's near Luigi's Casa Della Tires and Ramone's House of Body Art.
Level 9 End-SceneEdit
- (Lightning McQueen is somewhere where the blue mini game target for the Fillmore's Fuel Frenzy in Tailfin Pass is)
Lizzie: (puts a sticker on Lightning's back spoiler)
Lightning McQueen: "Hey!"
Lizzie: "There you are, hot stuff!"
(the camera shows the new sticker)
Lightning McQueen: "Great! Thanks, Lizzie."
- —The End-Scene for Level 9.